Better Standards Lead to More Excellent Care
At VSH our comprehensive, seasoned audit team is here to serve you–delivering confidence and securing the position of stewards.
How We Help
As the steward of your team’s resources, your responsibilities may keep you up at night. Don’t fear-we’re here to help. Your plan is not just part of your benefits package- it’s trust. Benefit plans drive value, rewards and retention for your team. VSH is among the limited number of Northwest Washington firms specializing in employee benefit plan audits (EBP). With our team as your compliance experts, you can focus on tactics and strategies that truly matter to your team.
We deliver quality you can trust. As a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plans Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC), we are held to the highest standard of compliance and peer review.
We can help you with:
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
- Defined contribution plans, including 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing plans, and money purchase pension plans
- Defined benefit plans, including cash balance plans
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits Leadership
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Health and welfare plans
- ERISA Compliance Reviews
- IRS & DOL Correction Programs
- Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS)
- Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP)
Voluntary Correction Program (VCP)
Areas of focus where we can support you throughout the year:
- Build strategy together to help you avoid penalties and streamline reporting
- Strengthen internal controls
- Risk mediation
- Coaching on employee buy-ins and alternate income distributions for your team
- Keep you current on accounting and regulatory changes that may impact your plan and the plan’s operations
- Provide written reports on our observations and recommendations
VSH is a proud member of the BDO Alliance USA, a network of over 550 firms, among the largest in the industry. With access to the resources and opportunities of the world’s 5th largest accounting network, VSH leverages big firm resources with the personal touch and client-focus that we value.
Proud Members of the AICPA
Did you know the Department of Licensing recently decided to conduct their own audit of CPA firm’s benefit plan audits and found that only 69% were up to par. VSH is a member of the AICPA’s (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and upholds the strict standards set forth by the DOL and the AICPA.
VSH performs various Employee Benefit Plan Audits for our clients and encourages businesses who need to file form 5500 with 401k Audited Financial Statements, to seek out a CPA in good standing with the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, such as VSH.