Matt joined the VSH CPAs team in 2017, bringing with him six years of valuable accounting experience. January 2022, he became Partner at VSH. Matt offers business owners a wide range of services including mergers and acquisitions, funding, family transitions, and business valuations. His clients are primarily in the agriculture, manufacturing, construction, and real estate sectors.
A straightforward professional, Matt’s clients appreciate his no-nonsense approach. He was inspired to pursue a career in the accounting field by a desire to help people meet their complex tax and financial needs. In addition to his work, Matt is an active member of the professional community. He is involved with numerous accounting and business organizations, including sitting on the board of the Economic Development Alliance of Skagit County.
Raised in Skagit County, Matt currently lives in Burlington with his wife and their three daughters. He loves to spend his free time with his family, and his hobbies include hiking and crabbing.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Washington
• Certified Value Analyst (CVA)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
• National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
• Economic Development Alliance of Skagit County (EDASC)
o Board member
• Skagit Rotary Club
• Central Washington University
o Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2009)
o Master of Professional Accountancy (2010)